Inner beauty: Quasimodo is a kind and gentle person. Quasimodo is a talented artist, able to carve miniature figurines and toys and a scale wooden model of Paris and the Cathedral itself, and crafted a decoration of hung pieces/shards of stained glass. Quasimodo likely developed his skills in handicraft as a hobby or to make his life isolated in the belltower more bearable. He is a very agile acrobat, able to quickly move across rooftops, scale buildings, rope-swing, and climb large structures with almost no difficulty.
Best quality: At the end, Quasimodo shows no fear of showing everyone who he truly is and is cheered as a hero.
Outer beauty: Slender, red hair, green eyes, deformed face, plump arms, humped back, green tunic, brown tights, green shoes.
Quote: "All my life you’ve told me the world is a dark, cruel place, but now I see the only thing dark and cruel about it is people like you!”
- bckwardsinheels reblogged this from disneyspersonalities
- bckwardsinheels likes this
- waterdancerix reblogged this from whatdisneyteachme
- i-dont-have-a-plan-b likes this
- radiant-rann likes this
- morganblackthorn likes this
- araggedyangel reblogged this from whatdisneyteachme
- ragdexthephoenix reblogged this from whatdisneyteachme and added:
- whatdisneyteachme reblogged this from disneyspersonalities
- what-makesamonster reblogged this from disneyspersonalities
- giselleeverafter likes this
- great-warrior-koma likes this
- summer-direwolf reblogged this from disneyspersonalities
- prydainianxprincess reblogged this from what-makes-a-man
- what-makes-a-man likes this
- what-makes-a-man reblogged this from disneyspersonalities
- bstormhands likes this
- disneyspersonalities posted this